If you are interested in working with TSAP as an Associate, please email your CV along with representative client engagements to Associates@tsap1.com.
LITON ULLAH is working with The Social Assistance Partnership as a Senior Consultant in Market Analysis and Programme Design. He has spent over 10 years working in the UK and internationally within leadership positions across business development and operational environments. His interests and expertise are in the design and delivery of personalised public services across key sectors including health and social care, employability, advice and guidance. He brings a wealth of professional experience across public service commissioning at a central and federal government level, having been responsible for:
· the business growth and operational performance for a UK based national health and social care provider, increasing turnover by 300%
· leading bid and operational teams to win and operate Direct Payments contracts across 12 Local Authorities - working with over 7,500 social care users
· integration and design of programmes to increase access to generic financial advice for over 90,000 people annually in the UK & Northern Ireland
· market entry and development to secure a flagship Carers Advice and Guidance contract funded by two Local Authorities and six Clinical Commissioning Groups.
· leading the international expansion of employability programmes across India, South Africa, Brazil and mainland Europe - most recently he lived and operated in India leading a team of 65 people across six states (Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Bihar, Odissa, Maharashtra and Punjab) to design and deliver a pioneering rural skills delivery contract awarded by the Government of India to train 8,370 young people from rural communities
Liton is passionate about offering public services which focus on addressing and resolving the needs of the end user in a compassionate and efficient manner.
JOHN ASHWORTH is working with The Social Assistance Partnership as a Senior Consultant in Communications and Strategic Partnerships. John is an award winning communications professional with 15 years experience of designing and delivering strategies that support the delivery of public services.
Specialising in communications, marketing and stakeholder engagement, John excels at translating complex government programmes and policy priorities into clear, easily understood and successful engagement strategies. This includes flagship programmes such as the Work Programme and the NHS Friends and Family Test.
John’s experience across the contract lifecycle includes public affairs and PR, helping organisations be clear about their offer, their messages and the best way of reaching their target audience; bid writing and critical review; multi-channel communication; crisis handling; and partnership development.
STEVE MARSLAND has joined The Social Assistance Partnership as a Senior Associate. Steve is an experienced leader and executive director, having held P&L and business development responsibilities across a variety of front line public services and geographies including the UK, Europe, Australia and Israel. Steve brings 20 years experience across commercial, operational, account and market development roles, and his most recent role has been leading a business and performance insight function to improve Management Information and Business Intelligence capabilities.
Steve brings particular insight in financial modelling and commercials; supply chain development; developing evidence based performance offers and continuous improvement; complex programme management and implementation; and MI/BI system development and insight.
As well as cycling and mountaineering, Steve coaches his son’s junior football team and cheers his daughter on who swims for the City of Sheffield.
ROBERT SACK, MD joined Tsap as a Senior Associate for Health Services in October of 2015. Advising TSAP clients on matters related to health, Bob is a licensed Psychiatrist and Physician Healthcare Executive with wide-ranging experience across the broadest spectrum of clinical, corporate, and government organizations. He’s an experienced leader and team-builder, with a diverse mix of leadership and organizational expertise in provider and managed care including Physician Oversight, Quality Management, Disease Management, Wellness, Pharmacy, Utilization Management and Case Management.
Bob has extensive Clinical and Operational managed care expertise in both the public and private sectors, including large public healthcare systems. Specific expertise includes:
- Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, and Commercial populations
- Medical and Behavioral Health populations
- National Utilization and Care Management
Bob has served in multiple roles for Magellan Complete Care, a publicly traded US-based health services firm including Chief Medical Officer for Behavioral Health. He has also served as Corporate Medical Director for APS Healthcare, Inc, and Associate Medical Director for Northern Virginia Mental Health Institute.
He holds degrees from Harvard, the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine where he did his residency, later completing a fellowship at Yale University Child Study Center.
JENNIFER BROWN has joined The Social Assistance Partnership as an Associate. Jen brings over 10 years of experience helping government contractors win new business. She is a proven manager and leader whose skills promote team motivation, collaboration, accomplishment, and project completion. With expertise in the social assistance, health, and human services arena her win rate underscores her consistent ability to carry out successful capture and proposal development in response to multi-million dollar domestic and international Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Tenders.
SIMON NEWBERRY is working with The Social Assistance Partnership as a Senior Consultant. Simon brings over 14 years of experience working on public funded contracts across the Criminal Justice, Welfare to Work and Skills sectors. He is a proven Project Manager able to combine strategic planning, business development and operational delivery experience to bid proposals, implementing new bid wins and contract change/improvement programs.
EDNA PRIMROSE is working with The Social Assistance Partnership as a Senior Associate. Edna is a recognized expert in youth and adult education, skills training and program management. She has over 20 years of executive leadership experience in the public and private sectors, including serving as National Director of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Job Corps. She has successfully managed large scale and local public-private partnerships with demonstrable results. Edna’s achievements include:
- redesigning service delivery models to respond to legislation and labor market needs;·
- improving program participant results through strategic industry, education and community partnerships;
- leading labor union registered apprenticeship training programs; and
- providing technical assistance to international entities to inform youth unemployment and education policies.
Edna is a graduate of Towson University and serves on the Towson University Foundation’s Board of Directors.